Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Its About Time

Well folks its been over 5 months since my last post. I have been doing absolutely nothing in the way of training or anything. Its freakin May!!!! I should at least have a good 2 months of base training in by now!!!! Well I kicked my self in the ass and got it into full gear today. I hit the Y for my first swim. I did 600m which felt like I just swam the English Channel. Tomorrow looks to be my first bike ride of the year, can you believe that? I am wicked excited to get back out there.

To tell you the truth, I have also started Weight Watchers again. I slacked off big time since December and now, today, was a start of something new. I am super excited and can't wait to tackle all the obstacles that are thrown at me.

I have no races planned so far. I have a few on my mind. As with any summer, I need to coordinate with the family to see what weekends are available.

Until next time....lets do this!


No comments: