Saturday, June 6, 2009

Race tomorrow!!!!

First Tri of the year is tomorrow. I kinda wish it was next weekend. My knee still is not 100%. So going into the race I have no specific time goals in mind. Well, I want to finish the .50 mile swim in under 15 mins, but the rest, I just want to go out and enjoy the race. My doctor said on Friday it was ok to run 3 miles, but I have it in my mind to walk most of the 3. We'll see how the knee is holding up. So the July Tri, The Crabman, will be an all out effort!!!
If I had to guess on my times for tomorrow it would be:

Swim - 14:49mins
T1 - 4mins (taking my time in Transitions)
Bike - 1 hr 5mins
T2 - 1min (not bike shoes to take off)
Run - 40mins (ouch, but probably correct)
total: 2hrs 4mins

Those times are ok with me. I am just glad to be out there.

Until tomorrow!!

No comments: