Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is Next

The past few weeks I have been trying to figure out what is next for me. I know that weight loss is and should be my #1 priority right now. So far I have lost 14lbs and have a ways to go. I am losing weight to relieve pressure off of my knees. I figure it would only help if I was 30lbs lighter. My knee is not healing so the thought of running again is gone. So that leads me to my current situation. I have been tossing around a few ideas for next season. The race I really want to do is the Firmman Aquabike in September and do a relay for the Crabman Sprint Tri in July. I also want to do the Save the Bay Swim, but that remains up in the air. So I have a few things to figure out before I start really training for these races.

Take care and its almost Christmas!!!!!

No comments: