Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update

This has been a great week of training! Monday after we got back from NJ I went out for a 3 mile run. After mile 2 I found my stride and was running at a 9 min mile pace. Today I rode my bike to work (4.2 miles) and at lunch time I did a small brick, 6 mile bike ride/2 mile run. The bike was ok, but the run...first mile 10:45, second mile 9:35. My running is coming around and I felt awesome after the brick. With the swimming last week and today's brick, I feel so good about this weekend!!

More good news, my Brooks Addiction 8's came in the mail today!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like things are going well - good luck this weekend!!!

majorcane said...

Nice new shoes. In case I forget tomorrow (since my brain is already starting the vacation process)....Good Luck this weekend.