Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend

First off I would like to say congrats to Michelle who became a Triathlete on Sunday. She killed the course and completed her longest ocean swim ever. Congrats Michelle!!!!!!

Had a good weekend. First off on Friday I went out for a 3.5 mile run during lunch. A little slow, but it felt good. On Saturday I went to the Y and swam 1000 meters in the pool. Then spent the rest of the day getting ready for our pool party which was alot of fun. Sunday Kim and I went to the Ocean Mist with our friends for breakfast. Then spent the rest of the day doing nothing!!!!!

As for today I have a 3mile run at lunch and another 1000 meters at the Y tonight. I might go to the lake and swim with Kim following me in the boat instead of going to the Y. I think I would rather do more open water swims then swimming in the pool.

Happy Monday

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Definitely get in as much open-water swimming as you can. I did ok with almost none, but I know my swim time would have been much faster if I had gotten in at least two or three open-water swims. And I think having the wetsuit will help you, too. Hope the party was fun - wish we could have made it!