Thursday, March 5, 2009

Now Starts the real Training

So this week starts my Tri training for the 09 season. Jumped on the bike the other night and got in 30 mins while watching the Biggest Loser (very good show to watch while on the trainer!) 850 meters in the pool last night and a 4.5 mile run yesterday afternoon! I had a swim and run scheduled for Monday but the snow and sickness kept me from completing that days activities. Today I am heading over to the hill for some repeats. Its 1.87 miles to the hill, 4 repeats on the hill, and then 1.87 miles back. makes for a nice training run.
I am going to try and post more often since I am in full training mode now. My entries will be short and sweet.

100 Acre Pond Hill Repeats

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your training. It sounds like you are off to a good start.

Fitness Insights said...

Mate if you are onto the real training you gotta check out this article - it talks about training in the gym to improve running - and doesnt involve a treadmill :)

http://tinyurl.com/cjbblo

Check it out and let me know what you think!