Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brick Friday

Oh man...my Brick Workout on Friday was great! 13.8 mile bike, 3 mile run - time: 1:20:54. The bike ride was the full bike path - time: 52:14. The run was a easy 3 miles out and back from work - time: 28:30. The last mile of the run I was hurting, but pushed through and finished my workout. I am ready for Mystic! Bring it!!!!

On other note, my left knee has been bothering me lately. It hurt a little during the run, but not enough for me to stop. Then I went bowling that night and must have did something to make it worse. Stupid!!@##!@$@. So I am going to take the next few days off from running or biking and just swim. Hopefully the pain will go away.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope the knee is getting better.

I ran into Kim and the kids at the park today - the boys had a great time playing with Brady : )