Monday, May 18, 2009

Less Then 3 Weeks

Less then 3 weeks to go before the Mystic Valley Sprint Triathlon. I know I am ready for the race. It is all I am thinking about. I really want to use this race as a gauge to see where I need to improve before the Crabman tri in July. I really want to put it all out there for the Crabman. I just really need to get out there and get some mile in on my road bike. So far I have done just 5 miles on the road bike. That is not alot. I have 2 good training weeks to go, so I should be able to get some miles on it. I did a 4 mile run today at lunch time in 36 mins 52 secs. Not bad. Felt great the whole run. I was trying to hang around the 9:20's for the first 3 miles and then pick it up for the last 1 mile. Last mile came in at 8:56. My running has definately come around these past few months. I am really excited about that. Now I need to work on the bike.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job with the run. You really have made some big improvements.