Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy Weekend

Good luck to all of those people running the Blessing of the Fleet 10 miler in Narragansett, RI tonight. Also, Good luck to all of those AWESOME Triathletes who will be doing Ironman Lake Placid on Sunday.

The Crabman Sprint Triathlon, Sunday July 26th, Matunuck, Rhode Island at the South Kingstown town Beach. I am really excited to be apart of this inagural event. Good luck to all of those participating and wish the best for Kathy and her crew who will be going over the top to hold a great event.

Its kinda hard to post my goals for this race. Since last year I was really looking forward to killing this race. But as we all know my knee had other plans. Today's MRI indicated that my knee is healing slowly so I have decided to just walk the run portion of the race. So here are my goals for the race:

Swim: 7mins 30 secs
T1: 4 mins (transition is pretty far from the beach)
Bike: 45 mins
T2: 1 min 30 secs
Run (Walk) 50 mins

I will post results on Sunday!

Later!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck, and have fun!!!