Sunday, November 16, 2008

Set Up

I cleaned out my basement and kicked the cats out and set up the bike trainer for the winter. Now I need to set up the DVD player and get some good videos to watch. Does anyone know if they have triathlon videos out there (beside the training ones)?

Still waiting for my ankle to heal. If nothing changes by the end of the week I will go back to my doctor and have an MRI done. I want to tackle this now before the begining of the year. Last years injury occured in January and lasted until around March. That was a good chunk of training time missed. Not this time!!!!

So I am probably out for the Mews 5K race. I have been waiting for this race since last year. oh well, ha...there is always next year!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ironman.com has all of the previous year's Hawaii races on DVD. Xterra.com has both the World Championship races and the US Championship races on DVD. I have a bunch of these and they are great.

Michelle said...

Sorry you have to miss the Mews. Hope the ankle is better soon!