Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mile Run

I went for a run at lunch time yesterday to test out my right shin. I felt a little tightness but no pain. I will have to say I didn't expect to feel pain since it never hurt that bad to begin with. It always just felt like a bruise or something. Anyways, I did a mile and was pretty happy on how it felt. I actually did the mile in 9:34, a little faster then I wanted to, but I didn't once look at my Garmin to check out my pace. I am going for another short run on Saturday.

Friday I hope to get a nice bike ride in. The weather is going to be beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it went well. Take it slow and consistently and you will be running all over the place in no time.

Michelle said...

Glad it went well. Keep up with the TLC, and I bet you'll be fine in no time.