Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesterday's Run

Went out with Mark, Justin and Drew for a short 3 mile run yesterday on the bike path. Those 3 are tapering for their respective races coming up this weekend so I knew they would be running kinda slow. I was thinking of only going 2 miles, but I told myself if my right shin feels good I will do 3.

Total: 3.1 miles
28:44 min

The whole run felt great! And as of this morning it still feels great!

I signed up for the Cox Road Races 5K in Providence this weekend. I plan on just going out there and having fun and not going for a PR. The company I work for is paying for anyone who wants to run it...Which is awesome!

Bike ride today!

LAter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fantastic news, Shawn! Good luck at the race this weekend.

Michelle said...

Have fun Sunday! Hoping it's not too rainy....