Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update and Stuff

Well hopefully I will get a chance to test out my shin and do a short run at lunch time. It doesn't hurt at all while I am walking, only if I touch it and that isn't to bad either. So wish me luck!

On the brighter side, my swimming and biking is coming along great. This extra time I have had to focus on those 2 sports has really made a difference. I just can't wait to get some open water swims in soon. Laps in the pool is getting old. I have been riding my mountain bike for the past few weeks so beginning next week I will start using my road bike. I am waiting on a few things from the bike shop to come in.

Anyways....Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the shin. It looks like the rest of your training is going really well.